The inquisitive human mind keeps asking questions and answering them, all throughout your life.
Q. Why did I ever be born?
A. To have a life, so wonderful as this.
Q. Then why I was not born to Amitabh Bachchan?
A. Because you were not as lucky as Abhishek.
Q. How come other boys can bowl faster than me?
A. They are just showing off. After going home, their parents would know the pain.
Q. At school, everybody is smarter than me. Why can’t I be like them?
A. Because you are different. And made for something special
Q. And what is that?
A. Wait n Watch!
Q. Why do I have to be so far away from home just for college?
A. Maybe you have much further to go later.
Q. Why do people drink liquor?
A. Taste and you will know.
Q. Why do people smoke, what if I smoke away every cigarette in this whole damn world?
A. Don’t try it, you will get addicted.
Q. When will I get out of this college?
A. Nothing is permanent!
Q. Why am I doing this job?
A. To taste the worst and find something better.
Q. Why do friends never keep in touch?
A. They have other friends which keep them busy.
Q. Why are all girls so away from me?
A. Because you cannot handle all of them.
(I wish my mind could be so damn positive at the given situation!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment